The first single from our upcoming collection (FPQ 7, due early May 2013), is available now!
From Chad Pelley, author of Away from Everywhere and Every Little Thing, comes this story of redemption coming too late, and the ways happenstance can turn a warm man cold … then warm again.
Read the preview
Read full version in members area
Purchase for $0.99 • Add to Cart • Kobo • Kindle
- He runs Salty Ink, a website dedicated to promoting Fresh Canadian Literature. Fittingly, Chad is a Fresh Canadian Literature … uh … Guy.
- His first novel, Away From Everywhere, was a Coles bestseller, won the NLAC’s CBC Emerging Artist of the Year award, and was shortlisted for the for 2010 ReLit award, as well as the Canadian Authors Association Emerging Writer of the Year award. It has been adopted by multiple university English courses, and a film adaptation is in the works.
- His recently released second novel, Every Little Thing, was called “Stylistically fresh, taut with emotional torques and charges” and “can’t-put-it-down compelling” by Lisa Moore, winner of CBC Canada Reads 2013. And you can win a free copy by entering our newsletter giveaway.
- Chad also authored a short for Fierce Ink Press called Before I Was Me, reflecting on high school incidents that resonate with him to this very day, and was inspired in part by the suicide of Amanda Todd. Please, please consider purchasing a copy – 20% of proceeds go toward the Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention.
- He wrote a series of guest posts for the National Post‘s Afterword, on writing and inspiration. Pop on over – they’re well worth a read!